Joy Full Adult Foster Care and Respite Provider
- Adult Foster Care is a program providing daily assistance with personal care services individually as needed and Helpful Activities of Daily Living.
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) include bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, continence, transferring, and mobility transporting or by home care transportation.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) include meal preparation, shopping, laundry, managing money, housework, transportation, use of telephone, outdoor mobility, and giving medicine on time.
- Supportive Day Care, Adult Day Health, Supportive Home Care Aide, Laundry Service, Personal Emergency Response, Medication Supply System, Personal Care, Home Health Services, Transportation, Grocery Shopping, Vision Rehabilitation, Behavioral Health Counseling, Nutritional Assessment, Home Medication services, Money Management.
- For Respite, we will be following the instruction of each individual as directed to us by “plan of care” needed for each resident.
- 245D Licensed
- Accept CADI waiver
male or female: both
Disability types took in placement: Intellectual Disability (DD), Mental Health(MI), Autism, Chronic Illness, Hearing Loss and Deafness, Intellectual Disability (DD) Learning Disability, Memory Loss, Physical Disability (Wheelchair accessible), Vision Loss, Behavioral-
Supported Employment details: for our resident, if they want a job we take them to employment resource and helped them to apply for different jobs based on their interest
Staff Ratio/Staff Qualification: pass background check and take required training
How many people currently at Home :3
How many people you can have in total: 4
Activities provided by Facility/company: every resident does different activities. Like playing video games with them also cards games, crafts, coloring, drawing, take them out to the library, shopping malls, Take them for walks to the park, it is a block away from home.
Activities near the area (shopping malls, activity centers): yes
For more information please contact us via email and Phone Number:
Thank You, Elsa and Elmo
[email protected]651-592-5423, 651-216-5423 or office 651-731-5278 anytime.